About Mitchell Lewis & Staver
At Mitchell Lewis & Staver, we deeply value our people, our customers, and doing things right. We are a leader in innovative solutions that help our
customers manage, control and conserve energy and liquid resources. We do this through application-specific pumping systems, electronic controls, and
packaged systems. Working at MLS means you will be a part of a growing team of knowledge leaders, creating value for our customers through our technical
expertise and solution-driven focus.
Mitchell Lewis & Staver fosters a proactive culture of teamwork, transparent communication, entrepreneurship, integrity, and accountability. We also
like to have fun, promoting lightheartedness and work-life balance. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package, and a generous
PTO policy. If you are looking for a great team environment where your skills and talents are valued, join the team at Mitchell Lewis & Staver!
We are seeking a Graphic Design Specialist to join our Marketing team in Wilsonville, Oregon. This position is temporary, limited duration of 3-6 months.
Purpose or Objective of Position:
The Graphic Design Specialist is responsible for creating graphically appealing content and deliverables for us in demand generation, brand awareness, events, sales tools, sales promotions and all corporate assets. Providing exceptional customer service and assistance to internal customers, including management, outside sales, and operations teams throughout all MLS locations is crucial.
- Support both internal and external graphic design initiatives.
- Design work within an established corporate brand architecture and design system.
- Plan and implement new and innovative creative concepts across various communications tools, including but not limited to print, digital, events and exhibits.
- Provide photography services, including photo retouching.
- Project types include but are not limited to: general creative development, brand and template evolution, demand generation, brand awareness, sales creative support, internal communications, event and trade show creative support, advertisements, corporate literature, posters, digital, and social.
- Design, develop, publish and distribute marketing materials, including company profiles, advertisements, fliers, promotional materials and other collateral items.
- Update company websites and social networking sites.
- Develop style guides and templates for all communications, internal and external.
Experience and Abilities required:
- Minimum two years of professional design and marketing experience.
- Solid graphic design skills with proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro).
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, and high standard of excellence in all areas.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence others internally and externally using verbal, print and electronic formats.
- Extremely organized multi-tasker who loves to roll up their sleeves and get work done.
- Ability to work independently & produce results with little supervision; while being a great team player.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to remain at a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Ability to move product weighing up to 50 pounds, including lifting, placing, pushing and pulling.
- Graphic Design degree or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Medical coverage through Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield, a nationally recognized insurance company
- Dental and Vision with a wide array of in-network options in multiple areas
- Employer paid Life and AD&D insurance equivalent to 1x annual salary
- Voluntary Life and AD&D enrollment options for you, your spouse or partner, and children
- Short-term and Long-term disability plans to supplement your income in the event of an accident, illness, or disability
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account for eligible healthcare expenses; Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account for childcare expenses
- Employee Assistance Program for confidential counseling services, referrals to inpatient or outpatient mental health or chemical dependency programs, will preparation, financial and legal resources, and more
- 401k with generous company match
- Employee Recognition Program
How to Apply:
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification.They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
- Submit your resume by clicking here.