What We Do
At Mitchell Lewis & Staver, we deeply value our people, our customers, and doing things right. We are a leader in innovative solutions that help our
customers manage, control and conserve energy and liquid resources. We do this through application-specific pumping systems, electronic controls, and
Working at MLS means you will be a part of a growing team of knowledge leaders, creating value for our customers through
our technical expertise and solution-driven focus. Mitchell Lewis & Staver fosters a proactive culture of teamwork, communication, entrepreneurship,
integrity, and accountability. We live by our values while having fun, and we're big on maintaining work-life balance.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you'll work closely with Branch Operations and Outside Sales to service and support customers, suppliers, and vendors.
This role reports to the Branch Manager.
You're a driven, emphatic customer service expert with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external
customers. You're looking for a fast-paced, exciting opportunity to be a part of a brand new branch in a rapidly growing company, with a focus on delivering
results that are aligned with the company's mission. You look for areas to innovate outdated processes and expand your knowledge.
What You'll Do
- Service internal and external customers via phone, e-mail, and in-person
- Submit sales orders, production tickets, direct ship orders, and purchase orders
- Provide timely and accurate sales quotes to Outside Sales team
- Utilize ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) application systems
- Wear multiple hats within the branch, including willingness and ability to assist with warehouse, driving, maintenance, and clerical tasks
We'd Like to See
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Proficient in professional and responsive e-mail and phone etiquette
- Experience working in agricultural, residential, industrial pumping or similar industries
- Experience with rotating equipment, liquid pumps, and motors
- Ability to remain at a stationary position 50% of the time
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, bend, or twist to handle product
- Ability to lift office products, supplies, and packages weighing up to 20+ pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's preferred, but not required
- 1 to 2 years of experience in inside sales / customer service in distribution or similar industry
We'd Like You to Have
- Stellar verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability with ability to handle ambiguity
- Sense of urgency with excellent time management skills
- Strong critical thinking / problem solving skills
- Leadership vision with tactical skill set
- Unquestioned integrity, honesty, and transparency
What's In It For You:
- Mitchell Lewis & Staver has a long history of maintaining a family friendly, supportive environment - we operate Monday through Friday, 8:00 am
- 5:00 pm.
- Medical coverage through Regence, a nationally recognized insurance carrier
- Dental and Vision with a wide array of in-network options in multiple areas
- Employer paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D enrollment options for you, your spouse or partner, and children, to cover expenses if you or they were to pass away
- Short-term and Long-term disability plans to cover your income in the event of an accident, illness, or disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare (copays, deductibles, etc.) and dependent care expenses (childcare, nanny, pre-school, before and after care)
- Employee Assistance Program for confidential counseling services, referrals to inpatient or outpatient mental health or chemical dependency programs,
will preparation, financial and legal resources, and more
- 401k with company match
- Employee Recognition Program
- Generous PTO accrual
Interested? Awesome. Submit your resume here
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
How To Apply
If you are interested in one of our open positions, submit your resume here! We
will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for any future or current openings, and thank you for considering
Mitchell Lewis & Staver as a potential employer.