About Mitchell Lewis & Staver:
At Mitchell Lewis & Staver, we deeply value our people, our customers, and doing things right. We are a leader in innovative solutions that help our
customers manage, control and conserve energy and liquid resources. We do this through application-specific pumping systems, electronic controls, and
packaged systems. Working at MLS means you will be a part of a growing team of knowledge leaders, creating value for our customers through our technical
expertise and solution-driven focus.
Mitchell Lewis & Staver fosters a proactive culture of teamwork, transparent communication, entrepreneurship, integrity, and accountability. We also
like to have fun, promoting lightheartedness and work-life balance. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package, and a generous
PTO policy. If you are looking for a great team environment where your skills and talents are valued, join the team at Mitchell Lewis & Staver!
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our Marketing team in Wilsonville, Oregon.
Position Objective:Essential Functions:
Provide customer service and assistance to customers, outside sales, and operations teams. The position will report to the Branch Manager.
Experience & Abilities:
- Provide stellar customer service to internal and external customers via phone and e-mail.
- Manage and prioritize workload effectively, efficiently, and professionally.
- Submit sales orders, production tickets, direct ship orders, and purchase orders.
- Understand the ERP application at a beginner level.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor, including helping with warehouse duties and willingness to
- assist in other areas as needed.
Characteristics & Competencies:
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook at the beginner-intermediate level.
- Proficiency in professional and responsive e-mail and phone etiquette.
- Experience working in agricultural, residential, or industrial pumping or similar industries preferred.
- Experience with rotating equipment, liquid pumps, and motors preferred.
- Ability to remain at a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, bend, or twist to handle product.
- Ability to lift office products, supplies, and packages weighing up to 20+ pounds.
- Positive attitude, lightheartedness, and adaptability are a must.
- Consistent punctuality and attendance.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's preferred, but not required.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in inside sales or customer service.
- Mitchell Lewis & Staver has a long history of maintaining a family friendly, supportive environment.
- Typical schedules range from 7:00 - 4:00 or 8:00 - 5:00 (with a one hour lunch), Monday through Friday.
- Schedules and occasional overtime may fluctuate based on individual branch needs.
- Medical coverage through Regence, a nationally recognized insurance company
- Dental and Vision with a wide array of in-network options in multiple areas
- Employer paid Life and AD&D insurance equivalent to 1x annual salary
- Voluntary Life and AD&D enrollment options for you, your spouse or partner, and children, to cover expenses if you or they were to pass away
- Short-term and Long-term disability plans to cover you in the event of an accident, illness, or disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare (copays, deductibles, etc.) and dependent care expenses (childcare, nanny, pre-school, before and after care)
- Employee Assistance Program for confidential counseling services, referrals to inpatient or outpatient mental health or chemical dependency programs,
will preparation, financial and legal resources, and more
- 401k with company match: Mitchell Lewis will match dollar for dollar on the first 3% you contribute
- Employee Recognition Program
- Generous PTO accrual
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume by clicking here.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.