About Mitchell Lewis & Staver
At Mitchell Lewis & Staver, we deeply value our people, our customers, and doing things right. We are a leader in innovative solutions that help our
customers manage, control and conserve energy and liquid resources. We do this through application-specific pumping systems, electronic controls, and
packaged systems. Working at MLS means you will be a part of a growing team of knowledge leaders, creating value for our customers through our technical
expertise and solution-driven focus.
Mitchell Lewis & Staver fosters a proactive culture of teamwork, transparent communication, entrepreneurship, integrity, and accountability. We also
like to have fun, promoting lightheartedness and work-life balance. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package, and a generous
PTO policy. If you are looking for a great team environment where your skills and talents are valued, join the team at Mitchell Lewis & Staver!
We are seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our Marketing team in Wilsonville, Oregon.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing assets, events and programs to support the growth and expansion of Mitchell Lewis & Staver. The Marketing Communications Specialist will collaborate on defining and executing marketing strategies, including positioning, messaging and communication and will assist in the planning and execution of ongoing activities to sustain awareness and drive profitable revenue, including running nurture and educational campaigns targeted to specific audience segments.
- Create and deploy direct marketing and email campaigns to build demand and generate sales-qualified leads; in-line with MLS’s marketing and brand
strategy, ensuring all campaigns are sent on time and within budget.
- Analyze open email rates, click-through rates, and other performance metrics. Perform A/B testing of templates, subject lines, content, and other
email components to identify improvements and optimize results.
- Generate reports for Constant Contact email campaigns, webinar product trainings and educational webinars.
- Maintain lead database.
- Maintain customer contact lists and databases across all platforms.
- Generate internal collateral to enable our sales and inside sales teams to powerfully articulate what makes MLS unique.
- Design all company graphics including all sales and marketing materials such as catalogs, online banners, sales sheets, forms, white papers and
other branded materials.
- Work alongside marketing and product teams to develop point of sales materials.
- Manage artwork to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to with all marketing materials.
- Maintain digital filing system for all marketing documents, designs, and assets.
- Manage and evaluate vendors and consultants.
Content Creation & Management
- Work collaboratively to identify, create and manage content for use in compelling offers and nurturing of opportunities through the sales pipeline.
- Maintain and update content and imagery on all printed and digital materials including product literature, company forms (order forms, price sheets,
business cards, letterhead, etc.) and other marketing collateral
- Create, maintain and update content on MLS’s web site: images, product info, promotions and blogs.
- Create and manage project plans for marketing events.
- Coordinate events, meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, organizing and executing to ensure event success.
- Coordinate on-site arrangements for all meetings and events: Assist with negotiations for space contracts and book event space, arrange food and
beverage, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, develop and ensure appropriate décor to support event themes.
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
- Assist with managing on-site production and clean up for events as necessary.
Experience and Abilities Required:
- 2-3 years of marketing communication experience.
- Solid graphic design skills with proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Proficiency in writing, editing, and proofreading skills with expert attention to detail, often within tight deadlines.
- Event Management.
- Experience publishing web content.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Ability to remain at a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Ability to move product weighing up to 50 pounds, including lifting, placing, pushing and pulling.
Characteristics and Competencies Required:
- You've got your finger on the pulse of the latest marketing trends and a passion for finding new and innovative ways to reach your target audience.
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, and high standard of excellence in all areas.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence others internally and externally using verbal, print and electronic formats
- Extremely organized multi-tasker who loves to roll up their sleeves and get work done.
- Ability to work independently and produce results with little supervision; while being a great team player.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work in fast-paced environment.
- Business, Marketing or Communications degree or equivalent professional qualifications
- Medical coverage through Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield, a nationally recognized insurance company
- Dental and Vision with a wide array of in-network options in multiple areas
- Employer paid Life and AD&D insurance equivalent to 1x annual salary
- Voluntary Life and AD&D enrollment options for you, your spouse or partner, and children
- Short-term and Long-term disability plans to supplement your income in the event of an accident, illness, or disability
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account for eligible healthcare expenses; Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account for childcare expenses
- Employee Assistance Program for confidential counseling services, referrals to inpatient or outpatient mental health or chemical dependency programs,
will preparation, financial and legal resources, and more
- 401k with generous company match
- Employee Recognition Program
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume by clicking here.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification.They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.