MLS works with quality manufacturer's to provide and service a broad range of equipment used in the transfer, treatment, control, and measurement of liquids. In addition to carrying stock products, MLS designs and builds high-quality standard and custom-engineered packaged systems, pressure booster stations, and lift stations that not only make it easier to source and install your pumping or other solution, but ensures a well-integrated system.
MITCHELL'S Full-service Engineering Services
You could purchase the components and build your own system or hire a contractor to do it for you, but there are many advantages of having MLS design and build your system. MLS has a full staff available for custom design and production, with capabilities and services including:
- Full in-house engineering staff for design, pre-fabrication, and testing
- Single source project responsibility
- Customer equipment integration, start-up, and training
- Operations and maintenance manuals and submittal generation
- International export services
- Computer aided drafting (CAD) and general equipment layouts for visual confirmation of design commitments
- Authorized build center for Berkeley pumps
- 10+ years as an OEM UL 508A and 698A motor control panel integrator
- Distributor access to many industry standard pump manufacturers
- Integration experience with a broad range of pump styles, including end suction, vertical multistage, vertical hollow shaft, submersible turbines, solids handling self primers, submersibles, effluent and sewage lift stations, and more.
Want to talk about Mitchell's engineered solutions? Call us at 866-748-8077, or contact us online. Also see our Accessories Catalog.