The history and success of Mitchell, Lewis & Staver Co. spans a century and a quarter. Since those early days, the success of the enterprises demonstrates that persistence entails change, that vision anticipates challenge, and that permanence is more than just physical presence: it is a commitment to high standards of service, not only to the business community but to the entire communities that arise out of companies.
From wagons to water systems, from plows to pumps, the common thread has been focusing on the customer and providing the very best, most efficient product to meet the customer’s needs.
Today, Mitchell Lewis & Staver operates 13 locations across the Western States. The company whose origins started in 1834 has arisen from the ashes of dozens of entrepreneurial successes and experiments. Throughout the decades, Mitchell, Lewis & Staver has carried forth the ideals of quality, knowledge, service and support with the underpinning of customer relations. Our successes with our clients, end users, employees and the agricultural community results from the relationships we cultivate and foster.
The ultimate result has been keeping the valley green.